Male Self-Improvement Specialist
Between the ages of 18 and 40 men go through many difficulties and hurdles that they need to overcome in the proces of becoming a man. Often without guidance and a clear view of what they are up against in the world. Many studies show that western men are loosing 1% of their testosterone each year, due to environmental, interpersonal and societal factors. The pressures for men in doing what has been traditionally expected for men to do have changed. Now more than ever does the world require modern men to adapt and find the right balance to get the outcomes he wants. Adapting requires you to get better in all aspects of your life.
As a Male Self-Improvement Specialist, I focus on enhancing the quality of life and happiness of men in the 25 to 40 age range. I facilitate courageous men in the journey of self-improvement to ensure a better outcome.
I help men with the following questions, among others;
- Why is improving mental health important for men?
- Can I increase my self-awareness during some self-improvement sessions?
- How can I identify my strengths and apply them to build the life I want?
- Should I improve my weaknesses too?
- I am an introvert how can I improve myself?
- How can I improve or heal important relationships in my life?
NOTHING WORTH HAVING COMES EASY.
How does the application proces look like?
- First you need to fill this form and we will take contact in 24 hours if you fit our target group.
- We have our services customized to a specific group of men. But if you are in need of coaching for multiple facets of your life, be aware that this service is offered in a limited supply for a limited time frame.
HOW LONG DOES A COACHING PROCESS TAKE?
Each trajectory is customized. Because every coaching question is different.
An average coaching program takes 6 to 8 sessions. Sometimes more, sometimes less. A session takes on average 1 to 1.5 hours. This session can take place physically or online.